The IRS Encourages Employers to Apply for the
Employee Retention Tax Refund
This is LAST Federal COVID19 Relief for Business and Non-Profits!
DON'T MISS OUT!
More Covid19 assistance for Small Businesses and Non-Profit organizations!
This is NOT A LOAN!
GET UP TO $26,000 per W2 Employee Refunded from the IRS!
For wages paid in 2020 and 2021
Even if you took PPP loans, you are still eligible for the ERC!
This is getting a refund of taxes ALREADY PAID BY YOU
due to the impact of Covid19 on your business or organization!
If your business or organization has 5 - 500 W2 employees per FEIN,
We Need to Talk!
We are assisting our clients with various forms of government aid, in particular, the Employee Retention Credit Program (ERC), which was part of the March 2021 legislation of the American Rescue Plan Act that revised the original ERC Program included in the CARES Act of May 2020, where an employer had to choose between Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and ERC. The 2021 legislation expanded, extended, and enlarged the ERC program and also allows eligible employers to benefit from both or either of PPP and ERC. Many people do not realize that they can now use PPP and ERC!
ERC has been very lucrative to many small and mid-sized businesses across the country:
Even if your business did not have a revenue reduction or was deemed essential….
You can still qualify for ERC!
Some Examples Include:
• Change in business hours
• Partial or full suspension of your operations
• Shutdowns of your supply chain or vendors
• Reduction in services offered
• Reduction in workforce or employee workloads
• A disruption in your business (division or department closures)
• Inability to visit a client’s job site
• Suppliers were unable to make deliveries of critical goods or materials
• Additional spacing requirements for employees and customers due to social distancing
• Change in job roles/functions
• Tasks or work that couldn’t be done from home or while transitioning to remote work
• Lack of Travel
• Lack of Group Meetings
The key considerations are...
Due to the government order of partial or full suspension, was your business NOT able to
continue its activities in a comparable manner and did that result in a more than nominal
impact on your business operations?
If you answered yes to any the above, reach out to us and find out how we can help you
maximize your refund.
If you are not receiving ERC, our processing partner, Bottom Line, would welcome the opportunity to discuss your eligibility requirements and how to start the program. They will manage it from end to end for you and can get you up and running with funds in your bank account fairly quickly.
We can help you through the myriad of complexities that may pertain to your company’s unique situation such as the following:
• Program benefits to both small and large employers
• Eligibility requirements by Revenues or Governmental orders for past and future quarters
• Aggregation affiliation rules
• International nuances
• Treatment of furloughed employees and employees paid while not working
• Eligible costs besides wages such as employer-paid healthcare & pension contributions
• Full or partial eligibility of Program benefits for the duration or part of the Program’s 21 months
• What constitutes a Recovery Startup Business and its benefits under the Program
• Rules governing Part-Time employees
• Nuances of Union and Non-Union situations
• Multi-state companies sort through multiple Governor’s Executive Orders impact on eligibility
• Analyzing the mathematical sweet spot to maximize both PPP forgiveness and ERC credits
• Demystifying FAQs from the IRS
Why Choose to Have Us Process Your ERC Tax Refund?
The ERC underwent several changes and has many technical details, including how to determine qualified wages, which employees are eligible, and more. Your business’ specific case might require more intensive review and analysis. The program is complex and might leave you with many unanswered questions.
We can help make sense of it all. Our dedicated experts at Bottom Line will guide you and outline the steps you need to take so you can maximize the claim for your business.
We are partnering with an IRS Approved ERC refund processing company, Bottom Line, that we used during the last 2 years for the PPP loans for my clients. They have been in business for over 15 years providing audits to businesses and organizations for taxes paid, grants or tax credits that may have been missed, etc.
Since the start of this program in late 2021, they have already processed over $1 Billion in ERC Tax Refunds for over 3500 companies, large and small. That number is growing by $30-50 million per week!